What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Norriemca

OP
Norriemca

Norriemca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome Tim. I don't do Facebook, Twitter etc so am just trying to check out how this Forum operates. Love my iPad. Wish Apple supplied a longer charging cord though!!

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Norriemca said:
Thanks for the welcome Tim. I don't do Facebook, Twitter etc so am just trying to check out how this Forum operates. Love my iPad. Wish Apple supplied a longer charging cord though!!

if it is the same charging cords that I have, apple plug one end, USB the other, then a generic USB extension cable will do the trick

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome Norriemca, I don't live in Scotland but would LOVE to visit! You have found a great site for information and help with your new iPad. Read as much as you can on the site and it will help a lot. Hope to see you around...

Chiky

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How many Scots members here that owns a plaid?

Most reactions

Latest posts