R rjladrigue iPF Noob Joined Mar 26, 2013 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento, CA May 18, 2013 #1 How do I transfer ipad itunes purchased on ipad to ipod without a computer? Is this at all possible?
scifan5774 Administrator Staff member Joined Dec 3, 2011 Messages 38,039 Reaction score 33,354 Location Regina,Canada May 18, 2013 #2 rjladrigue said: How do I transfer ipad itunes purchased on ipad to ipod without a computer? Is this at all possible? Click to expand... If you go into iTunes on your iPod and check out your purchased list, everything you purchased through iTunes should be there. You can then download whichever previously purchased music you want.
rjladrigue said: How do I transfer ipad itunes purchased on ipad to ipod without a computer? Is this at all possible? Click to expand... If you go into iTunes on your iPod and check out your purchased list, everything you purchased through iTunes should be there. You can then download whichever previously purchased music you want.