What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Internet Connection

Lpatrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It has become almost routine to receive a "No Internet Connection" error message. When I check the upstairs PC the Internet is operating without problem. I do not know what to do or check on my iPad Air 2.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's possible you may be routinely operating your Air2 at a distance that is further than the PC from your modem/router with the result that your iPad is not getting a sufficiently strong signal. Have you tried moving the modem/router closer or shifting your iPad viewing position?
Another option could be to buy a signal booster. They are not over expensive.

Last edited:
OP
Lpatrick

Lpatrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The booster is a very good suggestion. I can understand how the configuration of our two story home may decrease reception. Thank you OB.

sparksd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't found a good similar app for iOS (my Air 2) but if anyone around you has an Android device there are a number of very good Android apps that will show WiFi signal strength at the current location. Really helped me determine that my old router had poor coverage in my house. I bought a new Asus router and now I have outstanding coverage throughout our 2-story house.

Most reactions

Latest posts