What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newsstand

fuzzyfelts

iPF Novice
Reaction score
markdevoll said:
Tried putting it in a folder and it won't let me. How come?

It will go in a folder but only if you have no intention of using it AT ALL as it will then crash your iPad. Make a new folder and whilst you are putting the second app in, quickly drag the news stand app into the folder, it may take a few goes but it will drop in. I must stress, only do this if you have no intention of using the news stand app.

Sent from Wales, using my iPad & iPF.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
....and you are intentionally corrupting the file system on your device. Hopefully it has no unknown side effects...

sd3sign

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It will go in a folder but only if you have no intention of using it AT ALL as it will then crash your iPad. Make a new folder and whilst you are putting the second app in, quickly drag the news stand app into the folder, it may take a few goes but it will drop in. I must stress, only do this if you have no intention of using the news stand app.

Trouble is if you sync your app it takes it out again :(

fuzzyfelts

iPF Novice
Reaction score
thewitt said:
....and you are intentionally corrupting the file system on your device. Hopefully it has no unknown side effects...

I have mine in a folder because I have no intention of using it and I have no problems with the other apps in that folder nor with anything else on my iPad, except the poor music player that has been released with iOS5, but that's another story!

Most reactions

Latest posts