What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nancybout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my name is Nancy,i live in the NJ shore but inland not aka seaside like the show(ps the nj shore is not quite like the show lol)
I am a mom, a wife, and worked as a dancer,data entry manager for y moms business that was also combined with a travel agency.I did work for Port Authority of NJ n NJ,and my moving to the shore I believe saved my life becausebInwas close to accepting a job in the twin towers:( ....so when I moved I worked as an exotic dancer for 15 plus years.I'm not OLD lol,but have no desire to go back due to the drastic changes in the industry.It was once an art,no longer in my opinion,That's another story.Plus,at pushing forty I don't feel like being there,and I'm ok without it.
I love the iPad and use it for games,e reader , surfing the Internet and as another ipod,but need to get something,an adaptor to hook it all my I homes n stuff we have.We have computers,laptops,the NOOK,iPods,two itouch,in had an iphone 3 and when screen broke I switched to blackberry bold,than galaxy captivate and now I gave that to my husband,and just got the blackberry torch.
I wanted a qwerty phone,not all touch screen and I love blackberrys for phones.I have no desire for the playbook,however the motorola zoom and atrix phone look awesome lol
funny,i love touch screen in slate pads....I don't really use my laptops except to sync something or do something w my pictures and videos.

I'm wishing for one thingl...FLASH...lol otherwise I can't get offnthe iPad...today I bought the scrbble game.
I love word games and reading.I can spend days reading:)

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Sounds like quite a gadget filled house you have! Enjoy your iPad...

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Nancy and welcome to the forum. You will find it is a cool place for finding out things about your iPad you didn't know. There are a lot of great folks available for help too as I am sure you have been reading here. Again, welcome and hope to see you around.

Chiky

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome from Scotland too and thanks for the interesting introduction to yourself. I hope you have a great time here learning about the iPad.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts