What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie ipad pro user and Siri Tutorial

gemtoba

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello
Looking for a link for very basic beginners Video tutorial for seniors... how to use siri.
My 84 yr old mother vision deteriorating quickly. I want to teach her how to use siri for writing and reading emails, google, other tasks.
Thank u

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
This link should help. It leads into all of Apple's accessibility features. Voice Control and the Magnifier features sound like the best fit, but there are probably others she would find useful.

Siri is a general assistant, useful, but not really tailored for what you need.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Here are Apple's accessibility tutorial videos on YouTube. I'm sure there are communities devoted to helping each other out with accessibilty, but I don't know enough to recomend any.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Actually, as I review the accessibility features I think your mother will find Voice Over and Zoom more useful. Voice Control is also useful, but as long as she retains some abilty to see, the other two features will allow her to continue using the iPad in a way she might find more familiar.

Most reactions

Latest posts