What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie from Canada

Colsgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this site.

I have pre-ordered a iPad 64GB Wi-fi that is supposed to be delivered by 28 May (as per an e-mail apple sent me).

I am hoping that I will get help on this site with relation to setting up my iPad when it arrives, screen protectors and cases.

Any advice that anyone could give me will be very welcome!

TIA

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome here from Asia, i already got iPad from day 1 and yet 3G in hand and i am sure you will like it don’t hesitate to ask anything you wana know

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
welcome!

Plenty info already on the site for you. Many setting up questions are handled in the "ipad help" forum, and tons of case info in the "accessories" forum.

Also don't forget the Apple iPad support site http://www.apple.com/support/ipad/ . Lots of walkthroughs, videos ..... Etc......

Again, welcome and enjoy!

Last edited:
OP
C

Colsgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I chose the 64GByte Wifi. I had my suspicions about the data usage and contract for the 3G so I figured I may as well tether to my cell phone when I don't have wifi access.

I got up early on the first day of pre-ordering as I thought they might have limited deliveries on the launch dates

Most reactions

Latest posts