What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New WallPad stand and wall mount for iPad

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Arods Inredningar has introduced its new WallPad stand and wall mount for iPad. Made from sustainable wood and coated in a protective paint finish, the WallPad is an angled holder that includes two screws and two wall plugs to hook onto the wall, rubber feet for laying flat on a table, and an optional metal stand for upright desktop use. In addition, it also features access within the stand for a charging cable.

ipadfanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not really my taste but I guess this could be used by home intergration people. For example have one next to your entrance to turn on the lights or centrally control A/C, TV's,etc. or mount in your kitchen.

People with iPad must have a high disposable income :)

Drag Bunt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For those with lower disposable income, there's the WALLPORT. Made in the good ole USA.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 6,054

chriskitoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wonder how well the LXB is selling - it looks huge on the wall, especailly when the iPad is removed. I saw it came out last year very quickly after the iPad launch, but it seems the wrong approach to me. Something smaller on the wall is the way to go. I think the Vogel product looks good, but doesn't offer any way to charge the iPad. The U-bar does though, and has audio out option too, plus it looks much better on the wall.

Most reactions

Latest posts