What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New user

mbb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not only a new iPad user but also a new apple user after years of insisting "I am a PC". My recently deceased husband tried to hard to convert me for so long that I had my new iPad 2 engraved "Just for Bill". Wish he were here to teach me how to use it! MBB

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am very sorry to hear of your loss.

Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

ALcH3Mi5T

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's sweet though!
welcome.
I'm new here too- after using every version of iPhone and now an iPad user... I am thinking of getting a Mac for home. I support Windows networks at work so the transition would be slow lol.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I am not only a new iPad user but also a new apple user after years of insisting "I am a PC". My recently deceased husband tried to hard to convert me for so long that I had my new iPad 2 engraved "Just for Bill". Wish he were here to teach me how to use it! MBB

MBB - first, sorry for your lost! :( BUT, welcome to the forum! :)

Hope that you enjoy your new iPad - not too difficult esp. for the basic uses - and there is plenty of help here, so just 'jump in' and review the forums and post your questions - good luck!

borlevin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a problem. I downloaded Chase mobile app on my new Ipad2, and the icon does not show among other icons. I can neither use this app no delete it since there is no icon. I can not reinstall this app because I am getting a message that the app had been installed.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

GlenL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
borlevin said:
I have a problem. I downloaded Chase mobile app on my new Ipad2, and the icon does not show among other icons. I can neither use this app no delete it since there is no icon. I can not reinstall this app because I am getting a message that the app had been installed.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

You'll need to reboot your iPad. Hold the power button down until it asks if you want to slide to turn off. Turn it off and then turn it back on by holding down the power button. The new app should show up.

OP
M

mbb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks

Many thanks for the welcomes and condolences. Does anyone know of any video tutorials on the ipad2? I learn better by demonstration!

borlevin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GlenL said:
You'll need to reboot your iPad. Hold the power button down until it asks if you want to slide to turn off. Turn it off and then turn it back on by holding down the power button. The new app should show up.

Thank you, it worked!

Most reactions

Latest posts