What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judy, new member from Ohio.

PBGV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to the Apple line of products but having great fun with my iPad. Besides the questions that come up with any new tech product. I just wish the iPad would let me download the Adobe software so I could get ebooks from library. I am sure that all of you nice folks will help me along the way.

I am a retired senior who is now a stay at home after many tenting/rving trips with my husband and now deceased much loved dog. We were hikers and backpackers and now do some more moderate hiking and traveling with our new special companion, a rescued dog from Miichigan. Nice meeting you all

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
And the Bluefire Reader is designed to work with the other major library ebook service, NetLibary.

The the path to finally getting your books on the iPad is less than simple, but they do provide instructions.

Most reactions