What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New updat to ios 6.1 Question

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
Am I missing something Here or what? I read that you can Purchase Movie tickets On fandango by Using Siri. All I get is sorry Kevin can not do that. And I do have Account with fandango. What am I doing wrong ? Thank you

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kevin43 said:
Hi
Am I missing something Here or what? I read that you can Purchase Movie tickets On fandango by Using Siri. All I get is sorry Kevin can not do that. And I do have Account with fandango. What am I doing wrong ? Thank you

Have you updated to iOS 6.1, yet? It won't work until you update.

OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi. KevinJS
I have tried. All the Steps you and Twerppoet Gave to me. Could not get it to work so I Gave up on it. Thank you for Walking me Through the home sharing helping me with it.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kevin43 said:
Hi Scifan57
Do you have iOS 6.1 yet?

I updated on the first day. So far, I've not had any of the problems described by other members.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm running iOS 6.1 on 2 devices (iPhone 4 and iPad 2) and the anklesnapper has it on another 2 (pad mini and ipod touch). No problems to report.

OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
I will try To purchase Movie tickets again with Siri to see if I can get it to work and if I was doing Something wrong.
Thank you

OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
image-3720525293.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts