What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to this site

FrankHgh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
new to this site but am on several other sites,
I have ipad 3 (32 gig) getting use to it
iphone 5 i use alot
ipod older edition
Live in southeast alaska, Kake is on an island between petersberg and sitka and south of juneau

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums, Frank! We're here to help you with whatever problems and questions you may have.

I've moved your post to it's own thread where it will receive more attention.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
new to this site but am on several other sites,
I have ipad 3 (32 gig) getting use to it
iphone 5 i use alot
ipod older edition
Live in southeast alaska, Kake is on an island between petersberg and sitka and south of juneau
Welcome to the forum Frank! Just marvellous to see the variety of members' addresses we see here. And the differences! Here I am in the Southern Hemisphere (Australia) in the midst of a hot summer, so far removed from Alaska, both in distance and temperature. :)
Enjoy your membership here and, as a suggestion, check out our "Off topic" sections where we can all discuss interesting stuff like climate, interests etc. Nice to have you aboard!
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to you, @FrankHgh from the Mitten State of Michigan!

I've never been to Alaska, but would love to go there someday. I am eagerly waiting for the Iditarod to begin soon!

We hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

OP
FrankHgh

FrankHgh

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I've never been to Alaska, but would love to go there someday. I am eagerly waiting for the Iditarod to begin soon!

I live in the Southern part of the state, How ever i will be in anchorage next month

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I took the ferry down from Valdez once. I see Kake is on the way. I wonder if it's the small town I remember taking a brief walk around during a stop. I remember an unlikely number of gulls and other sea birds in the harbor as we pulled in.

Welcome to the forum.

OP
FrankHgh

FrankHgh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I took the ferry down from Valdez once. I see Kake is on the way. I wonder if it's the small town I remember taking a brief walk around during a stop. I remember an unlikely number of gulls and other sea birds in the harbor as we pulled in.

Welcome to the forum.
Kake is on the ferry route (Taku) from Juneau to ketchikan. you very well may have seen birds and seaotters in this area we call home, in our Tlingit language kake is called: Keex-Kwaan. " town that never sleeps at night"

OP
FrankHgh

FrankHgh

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I live a long distance from where the iditarod is, and it is a very enduring sport

Most reactions

Latest posts