What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the world of Apple

Casey_B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, all.

I jumped into the Apple universe for the first time today, buying an iPad Mini. Seeing as I've been reading a lot here, I thought I would introduce myself. Before this, the most technical modern device I owned was a Kindle e-reader. Also au fait with the PC from which I'm typing this, but wanted to get in here in case I need help at some point in the future. Very impressed with what I'm seeing so far. Got the standard iPad Mini because I didn't want to shell out for the retina display. Not really necessary for what I do. Finding it hard to use a stylus and be probably 20x slower with my typing on the iPad.

Nice to meet you all, anyway.

Take care,

Casey

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Casey!
Welcome to iPad Forums, the best iPad forum anywhere. Our membership is worldwide, with many members willing to help with whatever problems or questions you may have.

OP
Casey_B

Casey_B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you, guys.

I really appreciate your warm welcome, and look forward to asking you for help in the future.

Take care,

Casey

Ryan IT Lab

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum!

Apple is a pretty cool platform, so I'm sure you'll enjoy your experience.

Most reactions