What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new to IPAD

isk9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I am new to any Mac product. but I bought an IPAD and sort of like it.!! I can not figure out why it does not have JAVA or ADOBE installed. All me Christmas webpages with java inserted can not be seen any more. Guess I have to do webpages without JAVA. hihii. I think I am going to like the IPAD but it is not what I expected, but I will have to get used to the new format. Hope I can find help on this site. I download books from my Library and I usually install the books on mp MP3 player (29$ item), it takes about 2 minutes to upload 16-17 chapters to the MP3 player. I tried that to my IPAD and it took l.2 hour to do the same thing, it had to convert it, but I did download it from my library in IPOD format so it should have been able to just insert it into the IPAD. maybe somebody can tell me what I did wrong.
Hope I will start liking IPAD soon
Regards
Isk9:confused:

Most reactions

Latest posts