What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to Apple...and new iPad

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome Coastie!

Funny you should say "cool". I'm curious if you've run into the dreaded "overtemp" error in NM yet? I'm taking a summer trip to FL and I worry about it.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't heard of that and I live in southern Arizona...elaborate?

mayo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Funny you should say "cool". I'm curious if you've run into the dreaded "overtemp" error in NM yet? I'm taking a summer trip to FL and I worry about it.
No issue for me and I live in Central FL and take my iPad everywhere. Lately it's been in the 90's and no "overtemp" error's.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score

There have been reports of ipads overheating when used outside in direct sunlight. No experience with that myself, or with anybody else I know with an iPad, but then again I've not used mine outside.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score

There have been reports of ipads overheating when used outside in direct sunlight. No experience with that myself, or with anybody else I know with an iPad, but then again I've not used mine outside.
I don't think the screen is that conducive to using it outside anyhow to be honest.

Most reactions