What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tehBrad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey my name is Brad, im 14 years old and im a gadget geek :p. The only apple product i have is an itouch. I also have a blackberry storm2 and use a pc. I plan on getting the 16gig wifi ipad then upgrade to a better version when generation 2 comes out.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site brad!:) Ill be waiting till the 2nd gen comes out, i have a feeling that will be a whole lot better.

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Brad, welcome to the site. I started my geek-i-ness at a young age as well, welcome to the club.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome here Brad, of course the second gen , will be better ...

i know lot of people always says i will wait the next gen it will be :
More Cheap
More Better
More Mature

etc etc finally 5 gen after they have nothing but the keep continue to hope Santa will bring the best one ever made for free :))

If you like the Ipad buy it as it enjoy it , and if maybe in some time a new one come out see what you want to do at that time

Most reactions

Latest posts