What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bob331

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Bob from New York City.

I'm an attorney in private practice and got the iPad2 (Wi-Fi + cellular), principally because I think it would be helpful in my work.

I have to do a lot of professional reading. It will be very helpful if I can load the documents onto the iPad in pdf format and then just read at my leisure without having to carry around a heavy briefcase containing the paper copies.

Also, being able to read the NY Times (which I cann't live without) and the Wall Street Journal on the device, and leave the print editions home, will also be a great convenience.

I am sure that I will discover many other uses as well.

Now to get the thing up and working. . . .

Bob

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Bob331! You have come to the right place for just about any kind of help with your iPad - if you need it. You will find lots of nice folks here too! Again..welcome!

Chiky

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome from me too! Yes, I totally agree, one of the best things about the iPad, is the ability to read all your favourite newspapers, magazines, and books. This was my foremost reason for getting a larger screen than the iPod I had, but it is so much more to me. I'm on my iPad virtually 24/7 apart from work and sleep.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Most reactions