What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member In the Market

edlsen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Jared and I think I have a problem. I have been bitten by the iPad bug.

Due to a recent "loan" I made to my wife, I will be purchasing an iPad sooner than I thought. I think I will be able to hold out until we see number 3 released.

I have read online various people's theories on when that might be, but I have literally just registered here so I have not read what this forum has to say.

Currently, I am doing my light leisure time on a Dell Mini 9 and it has served me well, but I think the iPad will be the perfect product for me.

I'm here to learn all I can. I have never owned an Apple device (not even an iPod). That's funny because I have a Bachelor's in Graphic Communications.

I want an iPad initially for light use at home, but I have begun to look at using it at work. Of course, I work for a very old fashioned company that will present quite a challenge to get them to allow me to access the mainframe.

Jared

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Welcome.

I would not count on seeing the iPad 3 any sooner than April 2012, despite the many rumors that refuse to die. Once a year is their usual schedule, and there just isn't enough pressure in the market to make Apple scramble for an earlier release.

Most reactions

Latest posts