What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intransit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a new member and would like to introduce myself my forum name is in transit. I hope to help out with anything that I can, and hope to hear from anyone who can help me with any problems I may have.
Regards.
intransit

OP
I

Intransit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need help to connect a Apotop DW09 card reader. I have tried a few things but had no joy.
Regards.
intransit

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I need help to connect a Apotop DW09 card reader. I have tried a few things but had no joy.
Regards.
intransit
Hi intransit - also a welcome to the forum! :) My first suggestion is that you start a new thread in the appropriate forum - placing this question under your introduction thread gives no clue as to your question. In addition, give us more information, e.g. what iPad model and iPadOS are you using and what is (are) the specific problems you are having with the reader device?

For myself, I've not used the Apotop product but own the RavPower previous model to the one shown below which basically has the same features - the device sets up its own Wi-Fi 'hotspot' which needs to be joined by your computer or iDevice - once attached an app can be used to communicate or a browser connection another option. You may already know these facts. I've not used mine in a while and when I did, the device acted as a portable router in a hotel room in the 'old days' when one was charged for every device used in the room (which was 5 for my wife and myself!); those days are gone. Good luck and start a new thread. Dave
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 10.15.00 AM.png

Most reactions

Latest posts