What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member with a problem

Brian Pomroy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm Brian ( new member ) and I have a problem, when I check sent e-mails it does not display the text that I have written. Have I got something switched off or have I switched something off accidentally?
Any ideas folks.
Regards
Brian.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Afaik there's no setting for this.

Try resetting your iPad: press and hold Home and Power button until the Apple logo appears. Release both and let the iPad power up.

You could also delete and reinstall the account.

If it's possible to access the account through a browser, look at your settings there. Maybe there's the reason for your issue in the Mail app.

OP
B

Brian Pomroy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Afaik there's no setting for this.

Try resetting your iPad: press and hold Home and Power button until the Apple logo appears. Release both and let the iPad power up.

You could also delete and reinstall the account.

If it's possible to access the account through a browser, look at your settings there. Maybe there's the reason for your issue in the Mail app.
Many thanks for your help and quick response J A, I'll give those a try.
Best regards.
Brian.

Most reactions

Latest posts