What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member w/ iPad 2

f5joe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello:

Love what I've seen of the site. I want to apologize on the front end for my lack of Apple product experience. Because my specific business (architecture) is heavily PC based, I've had limited Apple product exposure.

I would like to be able to ask rudimentary iPad questions without fear of criticism. I asked a couple of questions elsewhere on another forum and was chastized for my simplistic questions.

I always tell my employees and customers that there is NO such thing as a stupid question ...!

Thanks in advance for your patience. I really like the iPad 2 64 gig WiFi that I bought yesterday. Joe

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to IPF! Terribly sorry to hear you were chastised! I'm relatively new here myself - and thus far everyone's been welcoming. If you have a question have you tried utilizing the search function? Maybe you'll find an answer to it there. And, as noobs, we will have questions that seem glaringly obvious to seasoned users - but that doesn't mean your question was stupid nor should you feel afraid to ask another one. :)

johnl316

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome!

I agree, there is no such thing as a stupid question.

I found this forum to be friendly and very helpful and I am sure that your experience will be the same.

chelseaboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome joe,

This is one of the best forums ive seen in a long while.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to be able to ask rudimentary iPad questions without fear of criticism. I asked a couple of questions elsewhere on another forum and was chastized for my simplistic questions.

If this happens ~ simply let us know. Or someone will.:D

Welcome, from Cali!

OP
f5joe

f5joe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks to all of you. Perhaps I sounded a little thin skinned. In my business, you can't afford to be.

I do look forward to participating and learning a lot. My thanks again! Joe

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not at all. We want iPad Forum to be a 'family friendly' Forum, so the moderators don't tolerate any bad behaviour, bad language, insults or any other form of unacceptable behaviour. We want it to be a place where you'd be happy to let your kids come. We encourage Members to report *any* violation of the rules. We have moderators spread around the world to provide 24/7 coverage, so please don't hesitate to post any questions you might have.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Tim

Most reactions