What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member to forum! Love dragonvale!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Suzabella said:
But isn't "reply" to someone elses question (which i dont have the answer to) different than "how to" start my own, different question?

As u can see, I've got the "rely" to a Pre-existing thread down, but I want to start a new one about the fountain of youth.

Yes it is and if you follow that link it is explained to you.

iPad 2 3G 64gb

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's almost the same action. You just need to make sure you are looking at all the posts in a particular forum and not reading a specific post.

For example, this is the screen when I am looking at the "iPad3" forum. You get a "Post New Thread" button :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340889445.225154.jpg

OP
Suzabella

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
You press the reply tab and then type in what you want... Have you read the link Gab and I gave you, everything you need is in there. For a new thread you press the new thread tab, however to post inside the chat thread just use the reply to thread tab.

Thx! Will read, give it a try! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts