What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member Introduction for Bud

Bud

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.insilicodesigns.com
This is my New Member post...

I'm a software developer who has spent the last year learning how to do iOS development. I bought an iPad 1 when it first came out so that I could have an actual device to test my programs on. It gets a lot of use by the rest of my family, however.

My favorite things to do on the pad:
- Debug and test my apps
- Read my email, browse the web
- Play Carcassonne
- Check out Facebook with MyPad+
- Read technical documents with GoodReader (great for programming language reference manuals and research papers)
- Read novels with iBooks
- Angry Birds (a guilty pleasure)
- Learning how to play Go with SmartGo Kifu

My wife plays:
- Sudoku (a few different apps)
- Crosswords (Crux and NYTimes Crosswords)
- Alien Glyphs

Most of my 'hobby time' these days is working with some partners on a startup company, (Message from moderator: Sorry. No external links allowed.) We just released version 1.1 of Horse I Ching and are starting work on our next project.

Other devices I play with are my iPhone, and my MacBook.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slimewowgrogga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
g'day mate, add me to game centre. i love playing carcassone. would be good to have a multiplayer friend. my id is the same there as it is here.

Most reactions

Latest posts