What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member Introduction

EdGordon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, and happy new year!

I joined this forum mostly out of curiosity. I wish to learn more about my iPad 2, and other related Apple devices.

My primary employment is as an Engineering Technician in the medical device field. I enjoy photography and recreational walking (I average between 4 and 6 miles per day).

One of the driving questions that led to my joining this forum is 'How does one go about connecting, remotely, the iPad 2 to the Apple TV?' (My wonderful wife blessed me with the Apple TV device this past holiday season.)

Any guidence is greatly appriciated.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello Ed - welcome to the forum! :)

Apple Support has a lot of information - checkout these two links for starters: Using AirPlay & Setting Up AirPlay!

Also there is plenty of information on this topic already available, so some searching may help - good luck!

Krisbog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi , I have some difficulties with my new iPad . I want my iPad be able to read, and possibly edited a doc,xls,PDF,and ppt files. Could anyone give me suggestion what free apps that I can use . Because personally I have lack of fortune

Most reactions