What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member introduction

jcchagnon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all

My nickname is JC, I am an Automation Technologist/Integrator and a Techno-Geek for all matters scientific for more than 50 years.

I am currently obsessed with my iPad and expoloring the possibilities of developping a Stargate Atlantis type of application to monitor my home interior and exterior using Bluetooth LE, IP cameras and Zigbee devices
In the process of finding a substitute for the onscreen keyboard without having to buy a Bluetooth keyboard, I discovered that a Logitech wireless keyboard works well when the receiver is plugged into the USB adapter that is designed for plugging in a camera. You just ignore the popup that says that the plugged in device is not supported, and type away

Imagination is more important than knowledge: Albert Einstein

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've moved your post to the new member introductions - site assistance forum, where it will receive more attention.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the iPad Forums, JC, the largest and best iPad forum anywhere, with over 282,000 members worldwide. Many of our membership volunteer their time to help their fellow members with answers to their questions and solutions to their problems. If a search of the forums doesn't provide the answer you need, don't hesitate to post your question in the appropriate forum. We ask that all members take the time to review the Forum rules before posting.

Most reactions

Latest posts