What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New ipad

luciengrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am a new ipad user and while I do love it and surf on it daily I am frustrated when trying to create content, some things just dont seem to work the way they are supposed to while others work really well. Just adding pictures to a blog for example, not as easy as it seems and I find I have to keep putting the ipad down and picking up my laptop just to update my blog, am I doing something wrong? Downloading items is not always striaghtforward either, pictures yes, other things no! I am using another browser, not safari, why cant I upload pictures to blogger, anyone know?

Cheers

Andy

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried either of the Drafcraft or BlogPress Apps, there are probably others bur these seem quite popular?

The Archangel

OP
L

luciengrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cheers, ill give it a look, although I already have the blogs established, thanks again

OP
L

luciengrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually, good call, this could be exactly what Imneed, worth a buy, good answer,mthanks

OP
L

luciengrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update, bought and just used draftcraft, worked perfectly, so easy and smooth, youre a genius, just made my life much easier! I've just bought you a virtual pint.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm glad to have helped......it's just lucky that I had that app installed already!

I'll take that virtual pint and work on a virtual hangover......cheers!

The Archangel

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's really nice when two British people get together! Wish the rest of the world was like that ! <sigh>

Most reactions

Latest posts