M Max Langi iPF Noob Joined Sep 2, 2013 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Sep 4, 2013 #1 I set up my iPad with a new Apple ID, but it continues requiring the previous Apple ID. What should I do? Thank you.
I set up my iPad with a new Apple ID, but it continues requiring the previous Apple ID. What should I do? Thank you.
The OB Super Moderator Staff member Joined Aug 10, 2012 Messages 4,616 Reaction score 1,645 Location Adelaide, South Australia Sep 4, 2013 #2 Max Langi said: I set up my iPad with a new Apple ID, but it continues requiring the previous Apple ID. What should I do? Thank you. Click to expand... Hi Max. Perhaps this link may be of assistance: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5621 Andrew
Max Langi said: I set up my iPad with a new Apple ID, but it continues requiring the previous Apple ID. What should I do? Thank you. Click to expand... Hi Max. Perhaps this link may be of assistance: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5621 Andrew
dhewson777 iPF Novice Joined Feb 23, 2012 Messages 1,589 Reaction score 163 Location Brisbane, Australia Sep 4, 2013 #3 It sounds to me that the iPad was not erased before "setting up " with the new AppleID. You need to go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Erase All Content and Settings This will return the iPad to factory settings for a fresh set-up for you as the new user/owner.
It sounds to me that the iPad was not erased before "setting up " with the new AppleID. You need to go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Erase All Content and Settings This will return the iPad to factory settings for a fresh set-up for you as the new user/owner.
The OB Super Moderator Staff member Joined Aug 10, 2012 Messages 4,616 Reaction score 1,645 Location Adelaide, South Australia Sep 4, 2013 #4 Great advice also to assist you, from an Aussie member! As this thread is not really appropriate for the iPad Polls sub-forum, I'll move it to the iPad Help forum. Regards, Andrew
Great advice also to assist you, from an Aussie member! As this thread is not really appropriate for the iPad Polls sub-forum, I'll move it to the iPad Help forum. Regards, Andrew