What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ipad owner In Brentwood, CA

Franknca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I'm a new Ipad owner in the Northern CA city of Brentwood, not the Southern CA one of OJ fame. I bought mine from Verizon where I also purchased their hot spot mobile for places that don't have wireless. It works nicely. I used it yesterday while my wife was shopping. I have a question I probably should post elsewhere but I tried to download a free magazine and it not only took very long but the Ipad continued to shut off every so many minutes. It has 79% battery. I guess there is some kind of shutdown timing when it senses the unit is idle for so long but it should realize I'm downloading and not shut off. I can't do anything else because one can't multitask with an Ipad. Everytime I'd restart, it would continue the download but when it finished, it didn't seem to have the item anywhere in my Ipod. I'm wondering what cockpit problem I'm having? Franknca

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts