What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad Owner Here

Sprank1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just picked up my iPad today and am very excited about using it and learning more about it here at these forums.

Techdad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I wonder what's the most purchased version of the ipad here on the Forum?

OP
S

Sprank1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ended up with the 32gb model. I went in the store to get the 16gb, but they didn't have any in stock.

I'm glad I ended up with the 32 -- better value I think.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, congrats on your purchase! That's the same model I have and so far no regrets!

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The 32 is a nice size, I still have 21g free space. I have been conservative on loading all of my photo's. I am putting them on Mobile Me so I will still be able to access them on my Ipad and not take up a bunch of space. You will enjoy

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome, I sure do like it and think you wil also.

I got the 64GB and think I am being a little crazy with loading it up with Data. I might have been a little smarter about it with the 32GB model.

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WELCOME FROM GERMANY

I am putting them on Mobile Me so I will still be able to access them on my Ipad and not take up a bunch of space. You will enjoy

I'm going for the 32GB as well. Photos will go on MobileMe, files on Uploadingit.com (20GB free space).

Actually I have done a Tables-spreadsheet to calculate my data.

Apps: 2 GB
Business-Data: 2 GB
Documents: 1 GB
Music/Movies: 15 GB
iPhoto: 5 GB
-------------------------
Total: 25 GB

ifadpan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You know those "I'm a PC" commercials from Microsoft? The ones where the person says "Windows 7 was my idea?" Well, I think Apple should do a spoof of it with the iPad and say "Yeah, Apple iPad, that was my dream come true." Or something like that because ever since the iPod came out I've been hoping they would come out with something like this and now my wait is over! :)

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
+10 for IPadfans comment. Both my wife and I were deliberating on a device for more than a year. We considered net books, macbook, etc.. but partly because of cost, and for ease of use, we never could decide.

When the IPad was finally confirmed, we knew this was it! We ordered 2 64GB wifi's at 5:06am on the pre-order launch, and have been ecstatic with them ever since they arrived.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
127d1271519190-new-ipad-owner-here-screen-shot-2010-04-17-8.45.28-am.jpg

That's why I got the 64GB. 16GB would already be toast.....That's not even a quarter of my mp3s...I haven't added them all because I have a Droid and iPod Touch...so music is the lowest priority.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-04-17 at 8.45.28 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2010-04-17 at 8.45.28 AM.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts