What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new ipad map problem...

ahlo80

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the map is not working....i mean the blue DOT does not moving following position ...... this happen only on New ipad (WIFI) only and it works on new Ipad (3G/4G + WIFI) is that apple update problem or the new ipad problem? i tested in apple reseller and their new stock (WIFI) same problem..

OP
A

ahlo80

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i believe that outside country also having this problem/issues same as me...come share out....who using waze,foursquare,gps and google maps all the times....the blue DOT on the map will never move and waze are stuck there not moving... new ipad/ipad 3 (WIFI)

harlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think you can do much about the movement, this is due to the wifi only not having GPS where as the 3g/4g version has GPS.

mancuk29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep no gps in wifi model and only 2 Bluetooth gps receivers work with iPad due to restrictions do search on iPad gps on eBay ull see them

Most reactions

Latest posts