What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad case to hold both iPad + Apple BT keyboard on the road

jjc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got a new iPad case "Padbook - Linen" It is very suitable for me to bring along my COOL Apple wireless BT keyboard when using iPad on the road. Merging the idea of an iPad case and the image of a netbook... Now I don't need to use the onscreen keyboard for Email

Last edited by a moderator:

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As you can see as you can see if you know what I mean. ;)

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just carry my keyboard and iPad in a netbook case...if I need the keyboard I break it out and it sits nicely in front of my iPad, if I don't need it I don't use it.....this kind of case would make it a lot more restricting as it basically becomes a laptop and requires some effort to free the device.

ocdetails

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why don't you just use a mini lap top instead of bringing all that? What is the point of iPad?

lots of reasons. It is cheaper to connect to wifi on a plane with the ipad. There are also some awesome apps for creating documents, spreadsheets and other things that the keyboard comes in handy for. It isn't something everybody will find useful, but then neither is an iPad. My wife has no use for hers and it is just a toy for the kids. I use the hell out of mine.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gentlefury, that is what I do as well. If I am writing a document, the keyboard [BT] comes out and if just a pass code or short sentence, it doesn't
Mel, what app do you use to "write a document?" Seriously, I do a lot of that and I had discarded the idea of doing it on the iPad.

Tom

Ummmm, Pages....it is a full featured word processor that imports and exports MS Word docs.

Yakuzagang5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gentlefury, that is what I do as well. If I am writing a document, the keyboard [BT] comes out and if just a pass code or short sentence, it doesn't
Mel, what app do you use to "write a document?" Seriously, I do a lot of that and I had discarded the idea of doing it on the iPad.

Tom

Ummmm, Pages....it is a full featured word processor that imports and exports MS Word docs.

+1 I wrote an entire 4 page research paper on Pages lol all you gotta do then is simply export to an email, then print lol it's a great useful app, and only costs a fraction of microsoft office. And it's on the ipad :) lol

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
+1 I wrote an entire 4 page research paper on Pages lol all you gotta do then is simply export to an email, then print lol it's a great useful app, and only costs a fraction of microsoft office. And it's on the ipad :) lol

I do this all the time. I would simply perish without Pages! I also take a lot of notes on a dime ~ save it, and take more. As stated above, I can write, save and email all in seconds and print when I want.

Awesome app! For what I do and need.

Most reactions

Latest posts