What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad - Blocks my PC's internet connection

pesspass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When i plug the iPad to the PC (connected by wi-fi to a router) and iTunes starts up for synch, my PC's internet connection is lost and computer begins to act slowly and must restart in order to recover connection. While this happens, iPad continues connected to the same wi-fi router. Please help because i can access itunes online while having my iPad connected to the PC.!!

thanks for your comments.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First of all, welcome to the forum!

It is my guess (and it is just a guess) that the two devices might be too much for your router to handle at the same time. When you sync your iPad, you might want to try shutting off your WiFi so that your PC is the only thing using WiFi.

ccouvi5898

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had this same problem so I just restored my computer to an earlier time, right before I synced my iPad. That fixed it for me and I enjoy the internet on both.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts