What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad Accessories Available from the Apple Store

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ipad-camera-kit1.jpg

Apple's online store has posted the iPad's Camera Connection kit available for pre-order with a shipping date of "Late April". This kit comes with two different adapters and will allow you to transfer digital photos directly to the iPad via USB or SD Card.

ipad-kbdock-padapter.jpg

At the time only a few of Apple's iPad accessories will be available on the April 3rd launch date including the standard dock and VGA adapter. The iPad's Keyboard Dock is showing a "Late April" shipping date and Apple's 10w USB iPad Power adapter currently shows to be shipping in May.

Thanks For the tip Ellie!

BassGear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just ordered the camera connection kit a few minutes ago thanks!

dgarcia26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
does anyone know when the " Ipad Stands" will be for sale? The stand has an SD port and a USB port built in.

dgarcia26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes it's from Apple. I saw it on another post but I don't remember where. I'll try to find it and post it here.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think he means a dock that has a memory card slot built in. I read about it at some point but I think it's a third party item not from apple.

gjperera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gilsmethod.com
Is there anything on external memory being developed by anyone? I ordered the 16GB and I can see that filling up real quick if I start uploading all of my pictures.

Most reactions

Latest posts