What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad 5

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
GJMW said:
Don't get to smug all you people with the new iPad 4 (I bought my iPad 3 6 weeks ago) there will be an iPad 5 by the spring

With the ever increasing pace of technological change, there's always going to be a new iPad just around the corner.

Picard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GJMW - there is nothing wrong with your slow outdated Ipad 3, you enjoy your Ipad 5 when it comes out and i will enjoy my ipad
6 when that comes out also. Now return to your slow device and enjoy.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind visiting the Spam museum in Minnesota, as long as I don't have to try any samples. The museum sounds kitschy and fun.

I just read about those "dishes" and mentally threw up, lol.

kulit_12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Next,...... Ipad 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.... ,,,, ipad 100000000000000000000........... Still the same ipad!!! Nothin new.... Better switch on
other products next time!

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Next,...... Ipad 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.... ,,,, ipad 100000000000000000000........... Still the same ipad!!! Nothin new.... Better switch on
other products next time!

Well, don't stop there. Are you going to share your insight as to which products we should be switching to? And don't stop there, will you be recommending some "other products" forum, perhaps one you might be moving to?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The 5 would have to be thinner and lighter than a 2, and have more significant changes "under the hood" than a 4 for me to part with my iPad 2.

Also, until Apple stops making iOS updates for my iPad, there's no incentive for me to get a newer model.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
GJMW said:
Don't get to smug all you people with the new iPad 4 (I bought my iPad 3 6 weeks ago) there will be an iPad 5 by the spring

YUP!! Lol

Sent from my Tricked Out Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2 w IOS6 Update From NYC!!! using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
They seem to be releasing new versions if the iPad faster than any other product they have?? Is it because they know we will keep buying the latest one??

Sent from my Tricked Out Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2 w IOS6 Update From NYC!!! using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They seem to be releasing new versions if the iPad faster than any other product they have?? Is it because they know we will keep buying the latest one??

I don't always buy the latest one, because I buy according to my needs. I also don't attach signatures to my emails or posts, or otherwise advertise what gadgets I have to people, lol. The only time I volunteer what I use is on this forum, when talking about gadgets. In real life, the only time it comes up is if someone specifically asks me what I'm using, which is rare.

In real life, I'd rather strangers think I use old gear, so it makes me less of a potential crime victim, lol.

The only person whom I care to "impress" with my gadgets is me -- via functionality. So personally, I'd like to see iPad 5 come out soon, even though I'm getting an iPad 4, because I like to tag team two iPads, and my iPad 1 and 2 are slowing down and crashing more frequently.

kulit_12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, don't stop there. Are you going to share your insight as to which products we should be switching to? And don't stop there, will you be recommending some "other products" forum, perhaps one you might be moving to?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't have idea yet what is the exact product because i still have my ipad 3, my macbook pro.., iphone 4.. What i mean is maybe if i
Will buy a new device, its not apple anymore.. Wanna try something new, new brand...

Most reactions

Latest posts