What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REALLY disappointed with Apple!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danijoh69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought an iPad 2 when they first came out, stood in line for hours for that privilege. When the iPad 3 came out I upgraded & gave my daughter my iPad 2. Now, not even 6 months later Apple comes out with the iPad 4!! If I had known there was going to be a new model coming out this soon I would have waited for it. I think Apple has done a real disservice to us loyal customers by introducing a new iPad in such a short time. I know they could care less about how we feel, as long as we keep buying, but I just don't think this is "cricket"!

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I bought an iPad 2 when they first came out, stood in line for hours for that privilege. When the iPad 3 came out I upgraded & gave my daughter my iPad 2. Now, not even 6 months later Apple comes out with the iPad 4!! If I had known there was going to be a new model coming out this soon I would have waited for it. I think Apple has done a real disservice to us loyal customers by introducing a new iPad in such a short time. I know they could care less about how we feel, as long as we keep buying, but I just don't think this is "cricket"!

Did you consider that it would be better to say this to Apple than to say it here? There is nothing anyone here can do about the decisions Apple makes.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
This thread is closed.

IPF is owned and operated independent of Apple. The forum was established for iOS device users to exchange information that will help them get the most from their investment. We also support an Off Topic lobby for fun banter between members.

If you have an issue with Apple policies and business practices, address your concerns directly to the company.

Thank you.

Adama
iPF Moderator

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts