What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad (3? HD?)

jjayforbes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lost my iPad 2 to a "@;-$& thief. I have replaced it w/ a new iPad and performed a restore from iTunes. Many of my old apps were installed, but about 50 were not. I went to the app store and selected "not on this iPad" for both iPhone and iPad, but no apps show up. WTF?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you sync your purchases to iTunes? If so they should all be available on your PC, under the apps tab of your iPad.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The Purchased tab in the App Store seems to be misbehaving to day (according to another thread).

If you remember what apps they are, you can still search for them and re-download that way. For those you don't remember try using the App Store in iTunes on the computer. The Purchased feature seems to be working there.

Luck

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there...moving this to the Help Section for better attention. You have currently posted in the Polls section at this time.

Thanks!

Most reactions