Z Zonated iPF Noob Joined Oct 4, 2019 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Oct 4, 2019 #1 Hate the small icons.....Apple take note. If I wanted small icons I would have an iPhone, not an iPad. At least allow users to change the size of app icons.
Hate the small icons.....Apple take note. If I wanted small icons I would have an iPhone, not an iPad. At least allow users to change the size of app icons.
J. A.79 Administrator Staff member Joined Nov 11, 2012 Messages 29,575 Reaction score 38,032 Location Austria Oct 4, 2019 #2 Welcome to iPad Forums! If you prefer larger icons, go to Settings - Display & Brightness - Display Zoom, and change from Standard to Zoomed. Hope that helps.
Welcome to iPad Forums! If you prefer larger icons, go to Settings - Display & Brightness - Display Zoom, and change from Standard to Zoomed. Hope that helps.
OP OP Z Zonated iPF Noob Joined Oct 4, 2019 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Oct 4, 2019 #3 Thanks. Happiness.
J. A.79 Administrator Staff member Joined Nov 11, 2012 Messages 29,575 Reaction score 38,032 Location Austria Oct 4, 2019 #4 You‘re welcome.