What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here, unfortunately starting with Ipad trouble :(

dragonfly65

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I hail in from Nor Cal. I'm not new to owning Apple products, however I am new to the Ipad.

I got a new Ipad 2 for my birthday in July, have had no trouble with it until a couple days ago when trying to update my Apps. I have followed all suggestions from signing out of my apple ID, to rebooting, to deleting my apps, to resetting the Ipad.....NOTHING IS WORKING!! My Iphone 4 is having the same issues. I hate having to come in under these circumstances, but I just found this community and hope someone can help. :confused: If I can't get this thing straightened out I may have to go back to another product which would suck. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. I know I saw some threads dealing with this issue and I've followed all the suggestions I read about. Since I'm knew, I'm hoping maybe there was something I missed. I don't want to bother anyone with this, but I'm really frustrated.

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello, welcome to iPad Forums. This is an online community where many members come together to discuss the iPad.
I would recommend subscribing to the iPF news feed
Apple iPad News
For your iPad FAQ, check this out.
iPad FAQ
Looking for iPad reviews? They're all right here.
iPad Reviews
For more off topic stuff:
Off-Topic
The rules-please read!
Forum Rules, Help and Info

Thanks for joining,
Goofy

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
OK. What exactly is happening, or not happening?

Can you (without exposing personal information) give us some screenshots?

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
This forum exists to help those in need. Don't feel bad for signing up just to get help. There are a bunch off members more than willing to help in any way they can.

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From my Beano

Last edited:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! Hopefully you are able to get your issues resolved quickly!

Most reactions

Latest posts