What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Game - 50 Ways to annoy someone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow_Jello

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so I think everyone has realised I'm pretty much the person who's posting game after game, so I've come up with the game "50 Ways.." This is my first one so it's kinda a pilot, I officially copy right this ;D so if anyone steals my idea I KEELL YOU!

Ok so first off, I'll be doing a different 50 Ways.. each week and I will take requests for a theme like: 50 Ways for someone to think your abnormal, 50 Ways to annoy people in a cinema ect.. Ill be making a thread called "Requests for 50 Ways.." so either search it or look for it on Off-Topic

Now for my second Thing, Rules :) -

There rant any except just keep to the theme and make sure you do the right number so Always refresh so you know someone hasn't already used the number, and keep the number in ORDER!

So heres mine

1 - Keep saying their name over and over until they finally get annoyed by saying what or something like that then say "Hi". ---- Tried this many times xD

Now your Turn!

If when you have read this and ALL fifty are done try them out and say how it went >.<

*******REMEMBER THIS IS A PILOT SO IF THIS DOESN'T GO DOWN WELL I WONT DO ANYMORE*******

Last edited:

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3. Ask when diner is ready when she is sweating over the stove.
4. When going shopping together ask her how long she needs when we just entered the supermarket
5. When she comes home with a new Hello Kitty cover for her Iphone as if these gadgets are necessary. (Holding my IPad on my lap)
6. Send her an SMS that DHL wants to deliver her own IPad, but that no one is home.

Shall I continue......

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
7. When wife is at home waiting for you to come home to explain her new IPad2 tell her you will be home at 6pm. Now having beers with a friend. It is 6.20pm...........

Sent from my iPad using iPF

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
7. When wife is at home waiting for you to come home to explain her new IPad2 tell her you will be home at 6pm. Now having beers with a friend. It is 6.20pm...........

3. Ask when diner is ready when she is sweating over the stove.
4. When going shopping together ask her how long she needs when we just entered the supermarket
5. When she comes home with a new Hello Kitty cover for her Iphone as if these gadgets are necessary. (Holding my IPad on my lap)
6. Send her an SMS that DHL wants to deliver her own IPad, but that no one is home.

Shall I continue......

I don't think I would wanna be married to you!:p

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As i always say:" no need to be crazy to know me, but it helps."

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Well ~ I am outta the loop. Reason 6?

Perhaps I am not even HERE. My computer is spinning out of control and I don't SEE Reason 6? LOL!

In the meantime she has it. I build up my credit again.

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Watch tv while partner is slaving over a hot stove,as they are serving up ask casually if you can do anything to help

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you live daily in a sea of corporate cubicles, try these ideas:

8- Change a co-worker's MS-Word auto-correct settings so common words are automatically corrected to something a tad more rude or politically incorrect or just plain nastier than might be expected. I recall changing a coworkers name, Alice, to 'Alice, Queen of the Dammed." Because she in fact, was an entirely disagreeable person, and it was always fun to twist her brain.

9- You can also change PCB to 'Private Cow Breeding Production Line' if you work in manufacturing and know what a PCB is. I think I tried that one in some form or another. It was interesting to note that some production schedules featured interesting verbiage because the supervisor did not review what he printed.

If your company name is Acme Widgets, change 'Acme' to your competitor's name. Or set auto correct to correct a few common words to long strings of gibberish.

10- When you see an Excel chart open, go to the last row and the very last cell and add a period or in tech terms, you 'dirty the cell.' Chances are, the printing will last for perhaps decades.

11- In the older days of Windows, you could take a screen shot of the desktop, then auto-hide the task-bar, then set the screen-shot image as the victim's wallpaper. Lets see them try to double click an icon.

Bob

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Should we have a rating system? From harmless and everyone gets a chuckle, to "He played a harmless prank, so we had to let him go," to "we are from the FBI and we would like to talk with Bob about a very serious matter" to being before God and having him ask, "why in My name, made you do what you did, my son?"

Just asking because Bob knows lots of ways to get fired.

Bob
Happy, because his Motorhead CDs arrived this AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions