What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Network explorer

BostonDan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know of an IPAD app that offers similar functionality to windows explorer. I'm specifically interested in being able to browse my network, and then explore shared files on shares of computers and nas's. I already searched the app store and didn't see anything.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try Goodreader or FileBrowser off the top of my head. These are handy to access network drives and shares, plus even cloud storage.

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OP
B

BostonDan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks very much. I am now able to access my shares, but I was also hoping to be able to browse the network to see all connected devices. Any suggestions to enable that type of browsing.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
BostonDan said:
Thanks very much. I am now able to access my shares, but I was also hoping to be able to browse the network to see all connected devices. Any suggestions to enable that type of browsing.

I use an app called Netmaster HD. It will scan the network and show all your connected devices, plus details like IP address etc.

OP
B

BostonDan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks very much everyone. Both apps provide the functionality I hoped to achieve. Appreciate the help.

Most reactions

Latest posts