What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One app which does everything

mahaloki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Folks...i know i am asking for the moon but here's a simple list of things i am hoping one media app will be able to do on my iPad

1.Access my media (photos, music, videos) on laptop (Mac or Win) or NAS via LAN and beam the media to the networked TV or a media player like WDTV
2. Stream from to UPNP or DLNA media servers running on any other device at home
3. Beam content from other apps like Ted, BBC iplayer etc onto the TV or media device
4.Beam video embedded into a website (flash or other format) to the network TV or Media player. This will enable me to watch TV which is already being telecast live on the web

Anyone know an App which can do this? I have explored Twonky, Zappo and Boxee but they still have some limitations

Most reactions

Latest posts