What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netflix Question

djpritchard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know I've seen several posts from various forum members about Netflix. I can't figure out how to watch some of the titles beyond the first week of the series. One example of this is Weeds Season 5. It seems like I can only view the first show of the season, and none of the following shows. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

TheBaron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need to click the thumbnail for the show, then select More Info from the pop up. It'll bring you to the page for those shows and you'll see a list of all available episodes. Not the most intuitive layout I know.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just curious does one have to order a dvd (s) when you pay subscription with Netflix or can you just stream only movies to the ipad.
Thanks in advance Colin :D

Sincere11105

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need to click the thumbnail for the show, then select More Info from the pop up. It'll bring you to the page for those shows and you'll see a list of all available episodes. Not the most intuitive layout I know.
Thanks i was just going to ask that question!

Most reactions

Latest posts