What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netflix Canda vs Netflix USA

omro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I just signed up for the Netflix Canada app. Are the following available on Netflix USA?

Friends
Frasier
Star Trek
Sherlock Holmes
Ally McBeal
Stardust

They aren't on Netflix Canada and I'm seeing if the selection here improves over time.

Thanks!

Big samm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a netflix account us one and for tv shows it almost looks the same as the Canadian one but for movies it's totally different...

Jake18oly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
None of the titles on your list are available for instant streaming in the US except for Star Trek. Only select Star Trek movies are available including the most recent one. There are no Star Trek TV episodes to stream instantly.

OP
O

omro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
None of the titles on your list are available for instant streaming in the US except for Star Trek. Only select Star Trek movies are available including the most recent one. There are no Star Trek TV episodes to stream instantly.

Bugger.

With such a limited online array of content, what is going to make Netflix online appealing?

Does their online content get added to regularly?

Jake18oly

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Bugger.

With such a limited online array of content, what is going to make Netflix online appealing?

Actually yeah. It gets added on a regular basis. There are adding more and more movies and they recently added a ton of new tv shows. A few months back they didn't have Family Guy or American Dad and a they added all the seasons in the last month or so. It is so much better now than when instant streaming first came to the Xbox. I am sure it is limited in Canada now since they just launched it but I am sure they will continue to add content and make it better and better.

OP
O

omro

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Bugger.

Actually yeah. It gets added on a regular basis. There are adding more and more movies and they recently added a ton of new tv shows. A few months back they didn't have Family Guy or American Dad and a they added all the seasons in the last month or so. It is so much better now than when instant streaming first came to the Xbox. I am sure it is limited in Canada now since they just launched it but I am sure they will continue to add content and make it better and better.

Just looked, neither Family Guy or American Dad are here yet :-(

Most reactions