What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help

ChemoSabe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My hard disk on an old PC computer has crashed. Not sure if it is recoverable, still being looked at. I am now using my son's computer (who is in college with a new laptop).

I have all the music I purchased from iTunes already in the library. But I have two thousand songs that I ripped from CDs that I have on my iPad, but not backed up anywhere. I also have 2 movies I paid for from iTunes, but they don't show up on purchased items. 1 is on my iPad, the other is not, it was on iTunes.

My question, is if there is anyway to get the media off of the iPad onto the new computer. iTunes of course wants to erase my iPad and sync with only the purchased songs. And what about the 1 movie that is not currently on my iPad.

I have learned my lesson about creating a backup, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott

garanth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Google "copy songs from ipad to pc". There are several sites that you can download free software with step by step instructions showing how to copy the songs from your Ipad to your Pc hard disk, and even directly into Itunes.

Most reactions

Latest posts