What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help, copying backed up apps to another device

Status
Not open for further replies.

netwalker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello guys, please i need urgent help here....... My friend loaded an ipad for me (with games, apllication,books) he bought from itunes, i backed up all the applications and books using ifunbox... Now i want to transfer all the backed up application to another device.... I used ifunbox it transferred and installed succesfully but it not loading on the ipad....How do i go about this guys...btw, the ipad is jailbroken... Thanks

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding the process but it appears to me that "your friend" paid for some apps and now you want to put them on your iPad. If that is correct, then it is stealing and we do not promote theft or piracy in any way, shape, or form. If I am not correct please send me a PM.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts