What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help connecting to new ISP

Pinkipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am changing ISP and have both available. When I connect to the new one via netbook (Windows), a window opens in my browser where I log on.

When I try on my iPad 2, the window is not in a browser but appears like the App Store, going to Apple, with no way to change a URL (none is given).

How do I get rid of the wrong window and have it open in my browser?

OP
P

Pinkipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let me correct myself. What opens is a Web Authentication form with Apple under that wording on the top. Nowhere can you find that window if you go back to the home screen. By that I mean clicking home twice brings up the icons for each open program and nothing is there for the form.

If I login, the window closes but I am not online.

So ... how do I get online?

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can you provide a screenshot? (Press Home and Power Button simultaneously) And what ISP? Because certain ISPs will yield different results.

Most reactions

Latest posts