What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need further development tips for my new app sudoku block puzzle

Reaction score
Hi every one
I have developed and release a new app. I want to get feed back from players about what would be the best way to further enhance my app. Basically it is a completely different way to solve sudoku games. I get a feed back that it is a great app but i am completely stuck in which direction the app should be further developed. If you want to help me please search for sudoku block puzzle lite in itunes or app store and download and play the game and give me your feed back.

No feedback is un important and no feed back will be neglected. I dont think any one can develop some thing without involvement of its crowd base.

I thank all of you in advance.

regards
Loti

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When I search on sudoku Block Puzzle lite, I don't see anything with that name for either iPad or iPhone.

OP
S
Reaction score
Perhaps this could help

When I search on sudoku Block Puzzle lite, I don't see anything with that name for either iPad or iPhone.

I cant post a link on the forum because my number of posts are under 3 (I have just started)

perhaps you can go to my website (sudokublockpuzzle dot com) and click on the download link and there is a link to the IOS version to download.

Hope this will help and thank you so much for showing interest

cheers
loti

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I went to your website on my iPad using Safari...but your page doesn't work right...the links to the apps aren't there. Most of the stuff I can see on my PC doesn't show up on Safari on the iPad.

So, on my PC I see that you have an Android version, too, so I grabbed my Google Nexus 7 and went to your website in Chrome. It works, got to the page for your app, and it says that my Google Nexus 7 is not compatible with your app.

Just a little feedback. :)

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I found your app on my iPad and have downloaded it....

First feedback....this is an iPhone app...is there an iPad version?

OP
S
Reaction score
The app version

I found your app on my iPad and have downloaded it....

First feedback....this is an iPhone app...is there an iPad version?

we thought as the first version we will make a version for IPod and IPhone and then when we get enough feed backs, the next version will have a full blown IPad version. This version runs nicely on IPad specially in the 2X mode.

cheers
Loti

OP
S
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the feed back. the problem was that the download link was not available on the mobile version of the website. It is now added. i tested it on safari / Ipad 3rd generation and the download link is now showing there as well. So i hope this time you can download it. By the way which country you come from? I am asking this because the app is not available in Japan.

thank you so much for your time.

loti

Most reactions

Latest posts