What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name one thing you want for Christmas!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
World peace... NO WAIT! Don't "taze" me.
:p

Funny!
ban.gif

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
$90 bucks! It is cute, though. My daughter collects owls. She adores them.

It's certainly a wish list item...I'd probably find something similar and cuter at Target where I found the bunny biker helmet!! Get's cold here in Michigan!! Gotta keep the ears warm!!

I love dragonfly, also btw!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pen tablet with LCD display.

Sure is nice, isn't it?

It's certainly a wish list item...I'd probably find something similar and cuter at Target where I found the bunny biker helmet!! Get's cold here in Michigan!! Gotta keep the ears warm!!

I love dragonfly, also btw!

LOL! That bunny biker helmet! Don't you dare.

I just love dragonflies. I have this tattoo of one. A teensy weensy one. My only one. NEVER AGAIN. It is on my ankle and I cried! Should have taken like 10 min, but took over an hour because I kept having them stop. Hurt worse than labor. Okay. Probably not....

But I love that dragonfly!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
MacBook Pro.

It would be great to never have to look at my PC again, as well as give me another crack at de-cluttering my music and photograph collections.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

PopUrDead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An iPad... JK we have one already. Xbox 360 FTW!!! yes i want an xbox.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Seriously, I want a nice pair of slippers and some jeans.

I'll take food, some nice jams, and perhaps some books.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
you do get to an age where you have most things in life that you want and its difficult to say,Bob sounds like my husband,he's really not that bothered what he gets just as long as we have a lovely day,and we usually do.........edit- actually i have been spending a lot of time at the hospital this last two months with eye problems so what i would like would be for that to be all gone by c,mas,yes that would be lovely.

Last edited:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you do get to an age where you have most things in life that you want. ...

Yes, I'd rather not receive any gifts at all, and that the money be kept by the purchaser instead or donated to a good cause. If I want something, I can buy it myself.

I like spending time with family and friends, hanging out and talking. But I can do that year-round, rather than on just holidays. I generally try to avoid air travel during holiday rushes. I go before or after.

I also tend to dislike big gatherings, because there's too much hubbub, and you don't get to do much more than chitchat. I prefer smaller gatherings, where you can have real conversations.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why Marie, a tattoo? You learn something every day. Your braver than I!

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts