What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N64 emu?

SOTY11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a N64 emu for iPad on Cydia? I know of the one on iPhone but i hate having to zoom in and having it be blurry.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, there is one. Weks great also. Just use the search in cydia and type in n64. U can get psx emulator, nes, genesis, MAMe arcade, and gameboy advance emulators. I use to have them all installed. No need or want for me to play older games anymore with ipad greats like Dead Space, Broken sword, Infinity Blade, Nova2, Rage HD, n so on.
Psx emulator kinda tricky. It would be best if u also put ifiles on ur ioad from cydia. In case u need to move the roms to the right folder. I learned how to do it the hard way thru trial n error. Good luck ;-)

OP
S

SOTY11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I searched n64 and I only found one for iPhone, while it does work on iPad it's blurry when u zoom I'm. I want a n64 emu just for iPad so its not blurry or distorted. Maybe Its under a different source?

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I searched n64 and I only found one for iPhone, while it does work on iPad it's blurry when u zoom I'm. I want a n64 emu just for iPad so its not blurry or distorted. Maybe Its under a different source?

It could be under a different source or there might not be a native n64 ipad only emulator out yet. I believe fullforce app, which makes iphone apps native ipad resolution, doesnt work well with it also. I cant recall my n64 games lookin blurry but that was back in october.

Rood Radish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You could try a retina display app from Cydia that allows you to view all iPhone apps full screen with no blur or disorientated view. ;)

OP
S

SOTY11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You could try a retina display app from Cydia that allows you to view all iPhone apps full screen with no blur or disorientated view. ;)

this worked PERFECTLY. using the retinapad some of my iphone only apps actually freeze with retinapad enabled but those werent really blurry too bad in the first place so i just disable it. but for the n64 emulator it works perfectly. thanks a lot! :)

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm i might have to see what retina dislpy is about then..lol

I would highly suggest it. It costs 3 bucks I think but it's well worth it.

I didnt say it costed 3 bux. It let me download it for free. Some sources charge n others dont. Or i hope it wont do me like folder enhancer did..lmao. After a while it told me some unknown to me trial was over. I uninstalled it.
I have retina display. It wrls great with my Street FighterIV game.

Pargadox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, there is one. Weks great also. Just use the search in cydia and type in n64. U can get psx emulator, nes, genesis, MAMe arcade, and gameboy advance emulators. I use to have them all installed. No need or want for me to play older games anymore with ipad greats like Dead Space, Broken sword, Infinity Blade, Nova2, Rage HD, n so on.
Psx emulator kinda tricky. It would be best if u also put ifiles on ur ioad from cydia. In case u need to move the roms to the right folder. I learned how to do it the hard way thru trial n error. Good luck ;-)

Good to know that cydia has one^^

Im going to get ipad 2 in 2 weeks cause i was tired of the messed up and deffective asus transformer tablet i had. And i miss idevice games so good to know that idevices has n64 and gba emu^^ (used to have gba on my old ipod touch 2g couple of years ago) :p

Most reactions

Latest posts