What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MyTube Question (Please Help)

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have an iPad 2. I just recently opened up a YouTube account and I'm starting to upload videos.

I was using the one made by Google. I've decided that one really sucks and I've switched over to MyTube.

I really like MyTube. It works great. But it won't show any of the videos that I've uploaded to YouTube to my account. The app made by Google shows them just fine. But how do I get MyTube to show them? Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• image-2177007782.jpg
    image-2177007782.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 324

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I can't answer your question, but I'm using McTube instead, and it has a section for my videos. See if it meets your needs.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can't answer your question, but I'm using McTube instead, and it has a section for my videos. See if it meets your needs.

Thanks for your help.

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Hello Lanny,

I took your advice and downloaded McTube. Thanks for the suggestion. It works great! But how do you subscribe directly from the app? I can't see a way to do it. Thanks for your help.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Go to the channel. In the upper right corner I see a red SUBSCRIBE button.

Most reactions

Latest posts